greetings from MinneSNOWta!

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by QuietRiot522, Feb 24, 2017.

1. QuietRiot522

QuietRiot522 Member

Anyone else enjoying the snow? or should I say, anyone else dumb enough to ride their bike in the snow? haha. Had too much fun not to share.

[​IMG]

2. ZipTie

ZipTie Member

Quietriot That looks like fun. The snow missed us north of you by mere miles... so far.
    - I've been tempted to make some studded snow tires with sheet metal screws to defeat the ice and snow and throw them on a MB just used for our long winter. Don't wreck that beautiful bike of yours. Studs sure seem to work very well and can turn a MB into a unstoppable machine.
    If you haven't already seen this...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V3u82wual5s
    Zip-

3. QuietRiot522

QuietRiot522 Member

There was thunder snow last night for awhile, thats always fun! Still wish the storm would have keeled over though, we were spoiled with all that 60 degree weather.

That ice racing looks like wicked fun! When I lived and worked in a small town not far from where I am now I would ride my MB to work in the winter, I always thought about studded tires but most of the time the ice and snow was cleared off pretty well on the streets.

4. Kioshk

Kioshk Active Member

Yah...sher. Yuh goin' crazy down there at the lake?

[​IMG]

5. Kioshk

Kioshk Active Member

6. QuietRiot522

QuietRiot522 Member

That's a mighty fine machine ya got there! Looks good in black and white! ;) Thanks for sharing!