Google Chrome

GoldenMotor.com

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I was just wondering today when Google would come out with their own web browser. So I hit up Google and lo and behold, they just released one yesterday, lol.

I've been using it today, and it's really neat. Way faster than IE and also faster than Firefox. This might be my new favorite.

If you're web-savvy and like fast web browsers, I'd recommend giving it a try. Too bad there's not a version for Mac yet so I can't use it at home :(

Google Chrome - Download a new browser

Just thought I'd share.

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
I was just wondering today when Google would come out with their own web browser. So I hit up Google and lo and behold, they just released one yesterday, lol.

I've been using it today, and it's really neat. Way faster than IE and also faster than Firefox. This might be my new favorite.

If you're web-savvy and like fast web browsers, I'd recommend giving it a try. Too bad there's not a version for Mac yet so I can't use it at home :(

Google Chrome - Download a new browser

Just thought I'd share.
I actually use Maxthon. It's faster than Firefox and Explorer.

Download - Maxthon Browser

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
Way to go guys.....is this place great or what !

Thanks for the heads up Jasonh on the Google,

and ebmvegan....I'll have to check that out. I'm afraid to go near Fox 3 right now.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I have Fox 3 both at home and here at work. No issues.

But holy crap, I can't wait till Google releases Chrome for the Mac.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Loven the chrome!! Fast, simple and loads like greased lightning. Been using it for 7 mins now and am already thunking default browser. The auto spell check is great. Thanks Jasonh!

Cool ebvegan, gonna load that on a junker PC and check it out. (not a fan of the vista except that it is eye candy) You guys rock. Is there any thing MB-er's can't do?

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
I use Opera on my PC and Opera Mobile on all on my mobile phones.

I loathe IE with a vengeance and I wont be trusting Chrome yet - its too new, they've already found security holes in it...

I have Nokia 9300/E70 both running symbian with Opera Mobile & Widsets and a Qtek 8500/HTC S710 both running Windows Mobile... who would have thought that a £50 phone would have the power to run DOOM (with sound no less!).

The 8500 has been flashed to Windows Mobile 6.1 which wasnt the easiest of tasks but it'd be my jesus-phone but for no wi-fi..

Jemma xx