Golden Eagle Parts

GoldenMotor.com

Smallwheels

Dec 18, 2008
Montana
Here is the story on this one. I bought this kit with the 32 cc Tanaka motor. It is a good motor. I kept it through several kits.

My Golden Eagle kit was good for a while but eventually started breaking spokes. Several times I repaired my wheel.

The vertical support for the motor cracked in half in the very top center just below the motor. Perhaps the holes for the motor mount made it weaker there. I repaired it by making a brace so that I could continue to use the kit. I had even ordered some more belts for it. I bought two more belts and a new 14 tooth gear. Within a week of the new parts arriving another two spokes broke and I gave up on it.

It was then that I ordered my fist friction drive kit. I disposed of the broken mount and don't have the original front strap. I had a weird frame and had made my own longer front connector.

What I have for sale now is the mount part that attached to the motor and the supports. I cannibalized a couple of cap screws so you'll need to go to the hardware store to get more for a few pennies. I also have the plastic ring that goes on a 36 spoke rim. Use some glue to hold it in place better. It is plastic after all.

I have just one of my two belts. I can't find the other one but it is from Golden Eagle. Since one of them has just 40 miles on it and the other was unused I really can't tell if the one I have is the unused one or the 40 mile one. It has been in storage and was dirty with cob webs on it. Eventually I'll find the other one and offer it here.

The 14 tooth pulley is also fairly unused with 40 miles on it. I have an older one that I could probably throw in if I can find it.

I really don't know what it will cost to ship these things via the USPS. I don't own a car so getting to UPS or FedEx would be expensive if I took a cab. I can walk to the USPS. It is just a mile away. We'll need to figure this out together.

So for the Golden Eagle mount/reduction gear; the plastic ring, the fairly unused pulley, and the belt I want only $50 plus shipping. You will need to buy a mount from Golden Eagle or make your own.

I hope we can do business soon. My rent is due and I need some extra cash pronto. I have a PayPal account.

Thank you.

Michael
Smallwheels

Attachments

Last edited:

Smallwheels

Dec 18, 2008
Montana
Hello g1manalo. The small pulley has 14 teeth. I just liked those because they had a higher top speed. I only have one belt as part of this group. Somewhere in my storage unit is another but I don't know where it is. Thus it can't be included.

I have another used pulley that will be included. It is also a 14 tooth model. When I got the new belts I also got a new pulley and put it on. So the one mounted on the unit has about 40 miles on it too.

Michael
Smallwheels

My e-mail address is Gosmallwheels at MSN.com
Anybody with questions just ask them here so that the answers can be seen by others that might want to know the same thing.