going case inducted!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
I'm glade to see your back it's been awhile? I finished My case inducted motor and have very good luck with it, no problems all summer. If you will take a suggestion I would not weld on the crankshaft it will only cause the sane destruction you experiences last time. Your problem was not caused buy torque it was cause because you welded on the crank. The needle bearing can not take that kind of heat they are too small. So if you want th e motor to stay together don't weld the crank. these motors don't have 25 hp.

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
The motor still running strong. I only had a small problem with the chain tension er I fixed it but haven't road it yet. I'm busy working a model A frame for a friend and I started another board track racer that might have another case inducted motor.

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
Yes I used the Arrow reed and case. It can be a little tricky because there is not too much materiel to work with in that part of the case, next time I might try welding the cases in that area and see how it goes.

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
I have heard about the keys being notched but have never tried them. I suppose its like a key a lawn mower has it's split in half.