Funny questions

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Tim_B_172, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Techbiker

Techbiker New Member

I had just gotten a new flex pipe exhaust installed on my 4 stroke HS bike and was riding around my neighborhood when I rode past a couple of young kids. The bike used to attract attention but the flex pipe makes it sound like a Harley so these kids started jumping up and down, screaming, and waving lol. I just waved back and smiled. There is something cool about a bicycle that sounds like a Harley...

2. civlized

civlized New Member

I have to question your sense of hearing.

3. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

You should hear some of the questions/comments this gets :)
    Tom

Attached Files:

4. Comrade Alfonzo

Comrade Alfonzo New Member

I get the, Did You build that?, No, I bought it with lots of duct tape and a beer can on the muffler.

5. timboellner

timboellner Member

Hey 2DOOR ,
    That is one sweet ride buddy..
    I know it must get a lot of second looks from guys from a by-gone generation who remember Nortons
    in their hey day.
    Also, I used to live a mile from the Triumph USA headquarters where the Berliner bros.( 2 Hungarian imigrants) were responsible for the importation of Zundapp, Jawa, Sacks, Norton, Matchless, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, and Metzler and Pirelli tires.
    As kids we used to ride our bicycles up to their showroom and get loads of cool stickers from their
    secretary.

Sorry to get off the subject fellas... Carry on

6. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Tim,
    Thanks. I've considered making a decal that says, 'Cadet' and putting it under the Norton logo. Then I'll tell them it's the motorized bicycle version of the 'Commando'.
    That'll really mess with their minds. :)
    Tom