full suspension

GoldenMotor.com

joelogger2

Apr 18, 2013
montana
:-||what would be a good build for a full suspension 29er want to find a bike that is a full suspension and can you use a centerfugal clutch with a jackshaft kit

Noxuz

Jun 17, 2013
Mexico
Damn man u ask for too much!!.... thats like the ultimate mtb.... but man sincerely i dont think that a 29er will do a lot.... i have a 24" without jackshaft and i just love how much more responsive is than a 26". maybe a 29er with jackshaft will make it... but i think too much of a buff, i prefer small and compact 24", and i dont think you will find a 29er bike full suspension with space for a motor.... btw the repairs and parts of a 29er are a lot more expensive!! soo u should do 2 things for solving that....

*Learn to weld and make ur own frame (im about to do that... and its total bad-ass)
*Cry

im plaing to build a motorized bicycle with jackshaft, hydraulic disc brakes, full suspension, 26" front wheel and 24" rear wheel.... most motorcycles have different tires.

Good luck lolz

unknownbmxa88

Mar 15, 2013
montana
ive managed to build a 26' shifter full suspension with discs powered by a honda gx35..
good luck finding a 29er frame that can tuck and engine..it took me years to find mine that is big enough. they are few and far between in 26ers i cant imagine finding a 29er..
and 29ers suck because who seriously has tubes for those..

look at my build thread for some ideas...there are ALOT of issues assiociated with full suspensions..