Fuel Consumption...

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Jemma Hawtrey, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Jemma Hawtrey

Jemma Hawtrey New Member

I have recently decided to try and work out what my bike is doing to the gallon of fuel..

Since I get 22 miles approx to a tank of fuel and each of those is 770ml Im looking at 27 or so miles to 1 litre of fuel

All in all this works out to just a little under 160mpg - 159.54 to be exact.

If a full gallon of fuel (4.54 litres) is priced at £1.14 a litre then in fuel prices riding this machine costs me 3.2 pence per mile. (Im yet to work out with oil included as well)

considering that this is a relatively weak and feeble 32cc unit covering the ground at up to 34mph flat out (all the time) I am pretty impressed with that :)

More to the point it means I would not need to use a car for relatively short journeys and it (might) get my fitness up rotfl

My question is how do the chengines compare to the GEBE/STATON commercial engine types when it comes to MPG?

Jemma xx

2. stude13

stude13 New Member

hi jemma; from 05 till 07 i rode a gebe robin 33cc , mostly wot and the first six months it was 150-180mpg. i called gebe to *****, they said have faith. shortly thereafter it jumped to 230-250mpg. i called again and they said nannernannernanner. great kits, japanese made winners. good luck mitch