Fml I would light it on fire if I didn't need it.

GoldenMotor.com

Over did it again

Jun 5, 2021
Alright folks. 66 cc china girl. Nt carb with 65 jet, 130 compression, good spark, fuel flow, air filters good. Carbs clean and CDI and magneto coil both tested with multimeter.yes I know you can't fully test a CDI with a multimeter but I did what I know but enough to find out that it's still okay. So when I turn my gas on and I go to start it it fires right up no problem every single time and instantly it like floods itself out I'm guessing is what is happening if I turn the gas off and keep pushing it while it started and give it a little throttle it gets up and goes like nothing like it's popping wheelies. Oh also I also have a KTM 65 expansion chamber on it, cdh power reed valve and Big bore kit. I didn't think I would need to go smaller on a jet than a 65 but maybe I do? That's the only thing I can think of is that I need to go smaller on my jet

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Alright folks. 66 cc china girl. Nt carb with 65 jet, 130 compression, good spark, fuel flow, air filters good. Carbs clean and CDI and magneto coil both tested with multimeter.yes I know you can't fully test a CDI with a multimeter but I did what I know but enough to find out that it's still okay. So when I turn my gas on and I go to start it it fires right up no problem every single time and instantly it like floods itself out I'm guessing is what is happening if I turn the gas off and keep pushing it while it started and give it a little throttle it gets up and goes like nothing like it's popping wheelies. Oh also I also have a KTM 65 expansion chamber on it, cdh power reed valve and Big bore kit. I didn't think I would need to go smaller on a jet than a 65 but maybe I do? That's the only thing I can think of is that I need to go smaller on my jet
How level is your carb? the float is suppose to regulate the flow of gas. If out of level to far it can't ............Curt

Reactions: mapbike

Over did it again

Jun 5, 2021
How level is your carb? the float is suppose to regulate the flow of gas. If out of level to far it can't ............Curt
It is at a slight angle but every motor ice had a slight slant to my carb. And they were the nt carb. This is a different brand of nt carb though to. But I've tried adjusting the float a couple times too. It doesn't leak out the carb with the gas on but as soon as I start peddling gas just dumps out of it

Over did it again

Jun 5, 2021
I solder and redrilled my own jet and a thought came to mind. I wonder if my solder didn't stick well and fell out the jet. Gonna check that next

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Sounds like a needle and seat issue if im reading things right

of issue just wont go away, $10 for a new carb. would be a small thing to find out if there is a fault with carb. thats causing issue.

Im assuming you're ising the newer version of the NT carb. that has the much better located fuel inlet.

I have one of those myself but haven't used it yet.

Over did it again

Jun 5, 2021
Well that's the thing it is brand new. I releveled the carb and went to adjust float again and found both jets sitting in the bowl. So I put them back and now it'll start 4ight up but won't run without choke and I can get up to speed only if I slowly undo choke as I speed up. Which would suggest an air leak which I believe I don't have or I need to go richer on the needle setting now that my Jets are back in place I'm assuming