Florida Meeting Place Poll

GoldenMotor.com

Where Do You Want The Florida Meeting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
WOW! 37 views and 2 votes. I'm underwhelmed! :) Actually I figure there are a lot of non Floridians looking at this and they can't vote.

But, we should be able to do a better job than all the guys/gals in Washington DC do! We don't have party affiliation on here. Just a bunch of people.

Terry

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I know the other forum is aware of what I'm trying to do. What their thoughts are I don't know. But if someone on here is active over there how about giving them an invitation to this meeting. Except that "person" named Gene. We wouldn't want to see him there! He would just cause arguing and trouble.

Terry

SANGESF

Feb 23, 2009
Lake Worth
A friend of mine is posting over there for me..
That Gene guy is a pompous, sanctimonious, ass!
I don't know if the other site would like us to link over to here.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
I say tallahassee so when we do get to talk to a state rep, he/she won't have to drive across he state. We should be the ones to go to him/her, not them to us.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
I say tallahassee so when we do get to talk to a state rep, he/she won't have to drive across he state. We should be the ones to go to him/her, not them to us.

worksmanFL

May 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL
Is it loud in there? The music place I should have said.

Terry
For lunch, no; for dinner and eve entertainment, yes.

There is study rooms at the library, sits 4 maybe, a "whisper" meeting, if its allowed MAY be another option.

Or there is short term office suites for rent, maybe we can convince the owners to donate an hour or two of conference room time for the cause.

:)

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I think we need to get a final head count of people going. This would be needed so we know how much space we would need. By using copy & paste add your name to the list. Please add your user name and first name.

Terry