Flex Pipe

GoldenMotor.com

Hot Wheels

Jul 7, 2009
chicago
HI EVERYBODY DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET 3/4" FLEX PIPE . I'VE SEEN SOME BIKE WITH IT ON THEM BUT I CAN'T FIND ANY FLEX PIPE THAT SMALL, 2" FOR CARS IS ALL I CAN FIND. THANS FOR THE HELP. HOT WHEELS..trk

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Check your local hardware store or home improvement supply for flexible gas line. It's used to hook up natural gas or propane to appliances like water heaters, gas ranges. It can be adapted for exhaust use. Don't try flexible electrical conduit. It leaks and the type with a plastic coating can't take the heat.
Tom

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
really?? thats good news! i see a custom made poo poo type exhaust in my future if thats the case.... as long as its a bit cheaper than an actual ****pipe

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Unfortunately the SS gas line will set you back anywhere from $20-$30 if you buy new. Everyplace has a used appliance dealer, go pay them a visit and see if they have any old lines. Heck if you tell 'em what you're doing with it and the fact that you don't care if the connectors are any good they may just let you have one or twenty.