Firts motorized bike

GoldenMotor.com

1badseed

Dec 29, 2009
Monrovia Calif
Bought my first motorized bike about six months ago, road it around for a few days had some fun till i went on my fisrt long ride with the guy i bought it from... (He was on a 49cc and I was on an 80cc) even though i could not keep up with him i was still having a half ass good time till a motor mount studd SHEARED OFF!!!! Picture this,Santa Fe Dam bike path in Irwindale... sunny day a few clouds mid 80's very little smog could'nt be a better day for a ride. Engine goes sideways, bike locks up and i go flying off the bike path at 27mph..bf. The rocks were alot bigger! On my third bike now and still riding!dnut

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
welcome to the board you should find what every your your looking for right here, if you have a bike and want to meet some of us MBers in the LA area come to the ride Jan. 2010 on the 10th you can find more on it in " events and ralleys" anyway welcome have fun be safe Later Bob

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
hey bob, i do believe 1badseed has already gone for a ride with us on the 24th, he rolled with me :) nyways, welcome to the forum james glad to see one of my locals on here .rd.

1badseed

Dec 29, 2009
Monrovia Calif
welcome to the board you should find what every your your looking for right here, if you have a bike and want to meet some of us MBers in the LA area come to the ride Jan. 2010 on the 10th you can find more on it in " events and ralleys" anyway welcome have fun be safe Later Bob
Thanks Bob... rode with you guys on the 24th,you and your wife gave me a ride. see on the 10th,James. maybe i should have gave my user name as crash test dummy.duh.