First run on brand new motor and bicycle!!

GoldenMotor.com
Feb 8, 2021
Well I got great news everyone, so I got gas I bought 2.5 gallons an mixed in 10ounces of high performance Lucas semi synthetic 2 cycle oil, I filled the gallon tank up on my bike and I started to peddle the bike and let go of the clutch it took a few times but I finally got her an remind you I started it with out the choke on. And she ran like a beast! I got up to 35-40 mph, atleast it felt like it. I am going to put a speedometer on it later today. When I do that and after I take her for a spin, I will let everyone know how fast I got her. I also have a 38T sprocket. Also she climbed a little hill pretty damn good I was very happy! But yes she runs beautifully! I still need to make her, any suggestions????​

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Well I got great news everyone, so I got gas I bought 2.5 gallons an mixed in 10ounces of high performance Lucas semi synthetic 2 cycle oil, I filled the gallon tank up on my bike and I started to peddle the bike and let go of the clutch it took a few times but I finally got her an remind you I started it with out the choke on. And she ran like a beast! I got up to 35-40 mph, atleast it felt like it. I am going to put a speedometer on it later today. When I do that and after I take her for a spin, I will let everyone know how fast I got her. I also have a 38T sprocket. Also she climbed a little hill pretty damn good I was very happy! But yes she runs beautifully! I still need to make her, any suggestions????​
I'd also suggest getting a tachometer/hour counter. The tach is a great aid to prevent you from over revving. You can get very affordable ones on eBay and Amazon.