Felt cruiser rear wheel...

GoldenMotor.com

Home-made J

Sep 16, 2008
Santa Cruz, CA
I have a brand new, never been mounted, rear wheel. It has a shimano coaster hub, and a 22t sprocket. This is the wide series rim (felt's exclusive 50mm X 26"), matt black with black, stainless 12G spokes, made for the 1903. There is no tire.

I will take $60 for it, but I would rather trade it for a coaster-brake hub front wheel. Any quality hub will do, I'm just gonna re-lace it onto the felt front wheel so I can have a front brake.

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA
I have a brand new, never been mounted, rear wheel. It has a shimano coaster hub, and a 22t sprocket. This is the wide series rim (felt's exclusive 50mm X 26"), matt black with black, stainless 12G spokes, made for the 1903. There is no tire.

I will take $60 for it, but I would rather trade it for a coaster-brake hub front wheel. Any quality hub will do, I'm just gonna re-lace it onto the felt front wheel so I can have a front brake.
You don't really mean a coaster brake for the front do you? You really mean a drum brake right?. Or have you figured some way to actuate a coaster brake using something other than the backpedal action of the crankset?

Once you get everything swapped out If you are interested in selling the
Felt front Hub I'd be interested in purchaseing it.

ocscully