Felt Canvas Cruiser help

GoldenMotor.com

HobbyMan

Jun 14, 2017
Hello guys hopefully im in the right spot for my question.

Anyways I got a 212cc predator engine and the bike I was going to put it on was off on measurements due my over thinking so im looking for a new frame and at the moment the best I can find is the felt canvas cruiser but I have no room for another mistake. I need to know ASAP if the predator 212 will fit this frame with either the cnc mount that came with the kit or a ghetto bike motor mount that they make?

And the bike that the predator wouldn't fit in was a Micargi Rover GT does anyone know how well a flying horse 5g 4 stroke will fit? I made the template according to bikeberry YouTube video and it fits but i need to be 100% because i dont need to be stuck with another engine its bad enough im having buy another frame for my predator lol.

Thanks....

HobbyMan

Jun 14, 2017
Ok Awesome I went ahead and purchased the felt

About the 4G how is it any better than the 5G is it because the converter is belt driven and the other chain driven and the chain gear is crap or am I missing something else?

Last edited:

HobbyMan

Jun 14, 2017
So i got the frame and I put the engine next to the frame and by looking I dont think it will fit with stock engine parts. Seems like I need a shorter head and new air filter just not sure where to find the correct parts as of yet