every one seems to be different

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I am constantly amazed by the size of bike frames. For instance, I have a pretty modern bike frame with my china engine on it. T

Then I have a huffy coaster frame I started out with electric motors on. It is so much longer than the other frames that is almost impossible to work around a corner in my shop.

I have an old three speed converted to a chainsaw bike, that is small enough to easily get in and out of my shop.

The full suspension bike is short enough to maneuver as well.

the mtb is a bit too long for the shop maneuvers as well. but it Isn't as bad as the older huffy great vibrations. It's just an observation no big deal

Last edited:

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
Each bike is very different. My mountain bike is nimble, turns on a dime and thus is fun to ride. The MadWagon is pretty nimble but handles far differently than my MNT bike. The OCC choppers, long and low are the worst handling of the lot- long and need a long radius to turn and that's best done slow or you'll land on your head. My brother has a nice little compact Cannondale mnt bike that is about the tightest most nimble bike I've ever ridden. Everything on it works well. It weighs next to nothing and yet the frame feels tough.

The difference is what makes them fun :)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
This is why I have 6 bikes with bicycle engine kits waiting to be mounted.

I love riding all the different bikes just for the subtle differences.