Early Indian Motorcycle?

GoldenMotor.com

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
First class ride Howard . How did you do the tank logos . If you don't mind me making a suggestion , you can print these on sticker paper and spay coat them with clear sealer . You would have close to the original ones. They are about the right size . .................. D.J.

Howard

Jan 1, 2008
Hi, they were 6" decals that I bought off Ebay and I already clearcoated them on. The circular one came from there too. I like yours too though. Maybe on my next bike? Thanks, Howard

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, are you aware that the fork on your bike has suffered a pretty good hit? Its been Pushed back toward the down tube over an inch or more. Enough to affect the handleing qualities of the bike. You may want to go to the trouble to reset it.

ocscully

Last edited:

Howard

Jan 1, 2008
Wow-I never noticed that. I have a locking springer front fork that I'll be putting on this spring. I think it'll be a cool addition and it looks like it will fix my fork problem. It'll be neat to see how much different it will ride now. I've put alot of miles on the bike and never even noticed the forks.Thanks for pointing that out to me. Howard

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is a beautiful MB! Before I had received my first kit from dax, that is exactly what I wanted it to look like.