Do not do business with...

GoldenMotor.com

Rusty_S85

May 4, 2017
Houston
I am posting this here to inform people of the fraud I find myself involved with.

As some know I ordered a Skyhawk frame from Raw-Motors. They also go by Kings Motor Bikes as well as Gasbike.net.

Well I ordered my Skyhawk frame on Saturday which it stated on their website it was available. Monday through Wed I got no confirmation of shipment of my frame so I sent a nice email just simply asking for a update on the status of my order as I will be out of town Saturday and want to ensure if its delievered Saturday I can get someone to pick it up for me so it doesn't sit outside all day. Well no reply, today I called five times, four of those calls was to the number listed on all three stores above and left one message. The final call was to the alternative 1800 number provided on Kings Motor Bikes website.

Not a single answer nor call back on that.

I go online and see that my order history is now showing my order from approved is now saying as of today after I last checked it during lunch today at 12pm is saying back ordered.

So I send an email to them to demand the money they took from me refunded because no business Ive ever done business with takes money out of someones account till after the item has shipped. Well long story short my email to them got bounced back to me as they have my email blocked now no doubt from my last email to them on Wed.

Now I know Kings Motor Bikes is a sponsor here and I don't know if this is against the rules or not but I am at the point of not even getting involved in this hobby considering have to deal with getting my money back from this fraud of a company that took my money that said they had the product then didn't even have it only to drag me along and not even answer me when I inquire about it but to go so far as to block my email now.

Needless to say I am right now after this post filing with the BBB saying that they took my money refuse to answer me and a product that was listed available at time of order is now after a week after my order is now listed as back order.

I'm also going to my bank to cancel my card as well as file fraud on this company through my credit union which will also require that they report it to the authorites and I will be out the $145 for at least a couple months. All because of the shady business of this company I do not have the spare cash that I can use for my hobbies to order this frame else where as I am paid commission and pay is not always guaranteed to be the same.

So I might get out of this hobby before I even have gotten a chance to give it a try all because of this company and how they basically stole my money and never answered me.

Reactions: Gongsho

Rusty_S85

May 4, 2017
Houston
Well as of noon today I filed a fraudulent charge with my credit union it was faxed in and will be reviewed first thing Monday. I also had my card canceled and had a new one issued in compliance with filing fraudulent charge.

Probably will take about a month to get my money back in my account but at least the ball is rolling. Only thing I can hope for is that they can get to the bottom of this and get my money back. After what I read about all the stuff they sell is Chinese knock offs of real grubee stuff I don't want to do business with them especially after having to deal with this fraud like behavior.

user48067

Dec 16, 2015
If you can get a paypal account, some of the worries will be gone. You will get to email them through paypal if you file a claim. If they don't respond within 20 days, then you can escalate the claim, and within 5 days you will have your money back. But take note, I was hacked by a company as I attemped to make a paypal payment. They added a credit card to my account that wasn't mine, and had me living in Florida, but I really live in California. They(the hackers) locked my account so I couldn't log in. I outsmarted them when I used my Ipad to log into paypal( instead of internet explorer )and remove the credit card and phony address. We are living in tough times, and it is better to share this kind of information so there will be less victims in the future.

Rusty_S85

May 4, 2017
Houston
If you can get a paypal account, some of the worries will be gone. You will get to email them through paypal if you file a claim. If they don't respond within 20 days, then you can escalate the claim, and within 5 days you will have your money back. But take note, I was hacked by a company as I attemped to make a paypal payment. They added a credit card to my account that wasn't mine, and had me living in Florida, but I really live in California. They(the hackers) locked my account so I couldn't log in. I outsmarted them when I used my Ipad to log into paypal( instead of internet explorer )and remove the credit card and phony address. We are living in tough times, and it is better to share this kind of information so there will be less victims in the future.
I agree, that's why I shared my experience as many many people online are having issues with this company. I do have pay pal I use it for ebay and Ive not had a single problem with it. Only thing is this place didn't accept paypal if they did I would have used it instead as it gives you better safety from stuff like this happening as well as ease of contesting the charge.

In the end I don't know what is going on but if you are running a business you should be able to get back in touch with your customer in a few days. Not list their order as being approved for almost a whole week then after you get called 6 times with a message left for you only then do you switch my order to back ordered.

Sorry but it just seems fishy when I started looking into it. Why would a person run Raw-Motors.com, GasBike.net, and KingsMotorBikes.com with the same address and the same phone numbers and the same robot voice operator and the same crappy ripped off music that is playing. To me that just screams that they are a fraudulent company and should be avoided.

Then I found this on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb1dgQktxuk

You see how quickly when he question them they brush him off and then stop responding to him. He was lucky cause I not once got a response out of them.

I will just do business with Bicycle-Engines, I was going to buy the frame from them but didn't like how high the frame was with the $35ish shipping. But they are long ways from California so they cant be affiliated with this company so I will give my business to them.

Last edited:

ragdolldude

May 6, 2016
Mira Loma, CA
FYI, Paypal has a debit card available. It takes funds from your Paypal account. I use it often for shopping, especially for places (like Amazon) that do not take Paypal as a form of payment.

malatious

Sep 23, 2014
Riverside, CA
I had issues with gasbike. I ordered a kit but the only way I knew that the order went through was that paypal moved money. No order conformation, no email, no receipt page, nothing. I waited for a few days, still nothing. Got on the phone and finally reached someone through king, and wouldn't let them off of the phone until I had a tracking number. Received the kit 2 days later and it was OK, but will never do business with any of those guys again. I think it's worth the extra money to use some of the more reliable vendors that are out there.

Reactions: chmn22s

Rusty_S85

May 4, 2017
Houston
FYI, Paypal has a debit card available. It takes funds from your Paypal account. I use it often for shopping, especially for places (like Amazon) that do not take Paypal as a form of payment.
I will need to check into that I know paypal has a credit thing where one can pay on time on their purchases but I never got that though but it might be good to get at least I could use it to buy the frame now and just pay on it along with my credit card.

I had issues with gasbike. I ordered a kit but the only way I knew that the order went through was that paypal moved money. No order conformation, no email, no receipt page, nothing. I waited for a few days, still nothing. Got on the phone and finally reached someone through king, and wouldn't let them off of the phone until I had a tracking number. Received the kit 2 days later and it was OK, but will never do business with any of those guys again. I think it's worth the extra money to use some of the more reliable vendors that are out there.
You are lucky, I got a confirmation for order sent to me Saturday not more than 2 minutes after I ordered. But my bank account showed the payment was withdrew from my account on Saturday as well which means they already took the money out of my account the same day I placed the order. They didn't ship it then because they are closed Saturday/Sunday. I gave them all the way up till Friday and heard nothing from them. I still haven't heard anything from them and if I do I will just tell them to cancel my order unless you want to just give me the frame cause their lack of communication resulted in me filing it as fraud on my card.

Ill just buy my frame from Bicycle-Engines and call it a day.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
If you had asked around and done some research, you would have found out Gasbike and Bikeberry are KNOWN for this stuff and would have ordered from someone else.

Reactions: chmn22s and Dan

Rusty_S85

May 4, 2017
Houston
If you had asked around and done some research, you would have found out Gasbike and Bikeberry are KNOWN for this stuff and would have ordered from someone else.
Well I didn't make it a secrete that I was thinking of ordering a frame from either Kings Motor Bikes or Raw-Motor which is all the same business as well as Gasbike.net. No one ever made a mention or gave me a heads up about looking else where.

DRK

Apr 1, 2017
Illinois
The last time I ordered from them they said they would give me 15% off..........never got it. I would call that a lie.

Rusty_S85

May 4, 2017
Houston
The last time I ordered from them they said they would give me 15% off..........never got it. I would call that a lie.
That doesn't surprise me. I don't know how many people ive seen stated they ordered the engine kit was missing parts and they said they would mail out those parts and never did.

Johns custom bike

Aug 6, 2015
Appleton, Wisconsin
Wish I knew this information ordered an engine kit from gas bike and got a confirmation email on Wednesday but still hasn't shipped I've emailed and called but they just ignore me. $240 down the drain.

Rusty_S85

May 4, 2017
Houston
Also whenever I call it sends me straight to voicemail now.
That's what they do. I talked with a guy he said he used another phone number one that he didn't list on his profile he created during purchase. They answered the phone right away but the moment he mentioned a order number they quickly hung up on him and every call back he made right away went straight to hold for 10 minutes then the whole leave a message thing.

Thing is I don't see how this company hasn't gone out of business. Or at the very least why they haven't been investigated since Kings Motor Bikes, Gasbike.Net and Raw-Motors are all the same guy. The phone numbers are the same, the address is the same, the computerized voice is the same between their 1-833 number and their 1-800 number and even the music is the same.

I how ever filed with my bank last Saturday a fraudulent charge on them and it still shows on my account that the item is back ordered. But I am awaiting the notification from my credit union that the money was put back. They will put it back mainly because they took the money out right when I ordered and now the item is back ordered.

Also I hope you realize that engine you bought from them if its their grubee listed engine from the reading ive done its a knock off of the grubee engines and is not the real deal. So even if they do ship it out to you right away you might not want it since its a cheap knock off.

Johns custom bike

Aug 6, 2015
Appleton, Wisconsin
Yes I have realized the whole Grubee thing and it was not a grubee. This is absolutely ridiculous, If they don't ship my kit anytime next week I am not sure what I'll do. You see, I ordered the kit with a visa gift card so I don't even know if I'll be able to go to the bank. I can't believe this guys companies are still a thing jus absolutely ridiculous.

dogcatcher

Nov 11, 2016
Texas
I would wait a few days after a shipping label is created. I order a lot Online, creating the shipping label is only one step in the process before it is picked up. I wait about a week before I start asking questions. Especially with these small time operators, they are usually a one man operation and have a full time regular job. Every phone call just slows the game down for their system. As to this company, I ordered from them a few weeks ago, it took 5 days after the label was created for the shipper to pickup the shipment but it got here.

Rusty_S85

May 4, 2017
Houston
I would wait a few days after a shipping label is created. I order a lot Online, creating the shipping label is only one step in the process before it is picked up. I wait about a week before I start asking questions. Especially with these small time operators, they are usually a one man operation and have a full time regular job. Every phone call just slows the game down for their system. As to this company, I ordered from them a few weeks ago, it took 5 days after the label was created for the shipper to pickup the shipment but it got here.
Well then how do you explain my email address being blocked now? I cant email them and its been 1 week and 1 day since I called 5 times and left a message and no call back. Then on Friday 6 days after I placed my order the status went from approved to back order.

Maybe you lucked out but in my case they have had well over enough time to get back with me as well as to notify me the item I ordered is on back order.

dogcatcher

Nov 11, 2016
Texas
Well then how do you explain my email address being blocked now? I cant email them and its been 1 week and 1 day since I called 5 times and left a message and no call back. Then on Friday 6 days after I placed my order the status went from approved to back order.

Maybe you lucked out but in my case they have had well over enough time to get back with me as well as to notify me the item I ordered is on back order.
You did publicly trash them, maybe they don't want anymore of your business.