CT Motorized Bicycle Get together

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Re: CT MB Get together

Fantastic Killroy! Carol is glad to hear it as well. She asks how every one is doing about once a month. You guys did me a great favor at the East Coast rally. B4 then She thought I was crazy. (the MB addiction) Now she just thinks we are all nutz but fun. We had a blast and I think I learned more about MBs in that 2 days then in the year before.

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA

Fantastic Killroy! Carol is glad to hear it as well. She asks how every one is doing about once a month. You guys did me a great favor at the East Coast rally. B4 then She thought I was crazy. (the MB addiction) Now she just thinks we are all nutz but fun. We had a blast and I think I learned more about MBs in that 2 days then in the year before.
Dan, tell Carol I said "hello". But she's right though, we're all crazy! dance1

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com

ok, HERE'S 'dans' event. i got lost in another thread, but kilroy set it straight.

question for you-----

since this ride planned is your baby, i'm not sure what kind of feelings you have towards inviting riders from 'the other place'. ?
for me, it's all $hit under the bridge, you know? history.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Oh Man spun, all are welcomed (even the dark side, lol. kidding!!!) Really and truly any one with a MB or a want is more then welcome! I miss a bunch of folks from there and as far as I know all fences have been mended. All about the crazy. I have to sign up again. Really do miss folks.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com

DAN: snork. i was able to post this event on MBc.
you logged off before i could ask you what specific time, so i posted 11:00am. if you want me to change it i will.

offroad

Dec 31, 2008
Connecticut

I will be there I hope.

Looking to build a Sick Bike Parts shifting kit on a small engine system, for on and offroad (legal) fun. Putting together on my junkyard mountain bike.

Has anyone done this in Connecticut? Have you built and used a Sick Bike Parts shifting kit?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

I will be there I hope.

Looking to build a Sick Bike Parts shifting kit on a small engine system, for on and offroad (legal) fun. Putting together on my junkyard mountain bike.

Has anyone done this in Connecticut? Have you built and used a Sick Bike Parts shifting kit?
Howdy Offroad. Looking forward to meeting you. I have not used a SBP shift kit but am sure some one coming has.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

Count me in, That park looks beautiful. I'm from CT and have not been there, looking forward to meeting you all and seeing lots of MB in one place.

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT

Dan just mentioned this to me tonight so I'm going to try to make it. It sounds like a great time. I just have to get my bike put together.
Roger

commander

Mar 19, 2009
penn state

Dan, at this garden. they actually will allow a bunch of people on motor bikes using there trails ? Or is this event just a show and tell kinda thing with out any motors running ?

commander

Mar 19, 2009
penn state

Yes, but will they allow a gang of motor bikers <--------(laughs at that visual) to actually go zooming all over the roads ??