Crazy Horse's Ultimate How To's For Schwinn Stingray Choppers

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
For those of you new to building a Schwinn Stingray Chopper Motorized Bicycle, or if your an experienced Builder motorizing the Schwinn Stingray Chopper Bicycles, you'll want to consider some of these idea's and builds.

This build is Dan's a friend, I'm waiting for my personal Schwinn Stingray Chopper SPECIFICALLY MADE custom motormounts for my new Schwinn Stingray Limited Edition " WEB " Chopper bicycle, to arrive very soon!

In the meantime enjoy these pictures showing how it's done, and future custom modifications for Schwinn Stingray Chopper Motorized bicycles!

Here's a few pictures, all these aftermarket parts are the same parts that I'll be using for my WEB Chopper build.

OK, so I have 2-Schwinn Stingray Limited Edition " WEB CHOPPERS " to motorized, see them below, and yes these will have all the professionally custom made aftermarket parts installed on them!

More to follow: The gas tank, I will be using is the Cleveland Heist Low Mount Gas Tank, sits low / over down tube, here's the link: http://shop.clevelandcyclewerks.com/products/tha-heist-low-mount-tank-1 $129.00