Cold Starting 66 cc China Girl 2 Stroke for Newbies

GoldenMotor.com

Davideo

Feb 25, 2020
While trying to help a new member start his first build, I got the idea of making a short video covering every pitfall I could imagine attempting a first cold start. Anyone with suggestions that we could add.

Last edited:

Davideo

Feb 25, 2020
I’d honestly like to know more about that possibly super dangerous rear sprocket you have on it.
Loop
Have not had any problems with it so far. I think it is the greatest thing for motorized bicycles I have come across to date. It is a practical way to get rid of that heavy chain drag whenever you want in a matter of seconds. I have thought about the safety aspects of having a big fat pin like that stuck in my wheel but, I am pretty much convinced that for sure it cant fall in and it takes a big tug to pull it out.

Reactions: Loop

Davideo

Feb 25, 2020
The only negative comment I can honestly make is; the extraction loops are not perfectly designed and there is evidence that they can rub on the bike frame and fender stays. It would be great if there was a positive way to fold them back and out of the way.

Loop

May 27, 2020
S.Knoxville
Cool I was worried that pin could slip and cause your wheel to lock, it is a neat idea to release the sprocket for pure peddle time

Reactions: Davideo

Davideo

Feb 25, 2020
Cool I was worried that pin could slip and cause your wheel to lock, it is a neat idea to release the sprocket for pure peddle time
Loop.
Your concerns are the same ones I had at first when I was considering the initial purchase.

Reactions: Loop