Clutch WILL NOT disengage

GoldenMotor.com

Thatoneguy

May 11, 2023
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! all I had to do was unscrew the flowernut a LITTLE BIT and now it works like a dream! thank you very much!
(Now I just need to figure out how to make the chain stop touching part of my bike :mad: ) Is it ok if the chain is JUST BARELY not touching the wheel, the wheel support bar (whatever its called) and a mounting nut for the engine. Is that ok?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Nothing should rub... Some washers might help but without pictures?? Did you flip the sprocket so it's dished outwardly... The chain alignment is very important

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I've welded around that so the stud is tacked to the nut and the strap is welded on the bike... If you can weld the stud to the frame you can grind down the nut and strap a little to smooth it out... If it's not touching and rubs it just a touch you can file it down a few milimeters and keep an eye on it.. before every ride you should check all your bolts and on the bike especially if it's all new Stuff and will seat in to each other any need a tighten

Reactions: Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

May 11, 2023
I've welded around that so the stud is tacked to the nut and the strap is welded on the bike... If you can weld the stud to the frame you can grind down the nut and strap a little to smooth it out... If it's not touching and rubs it just a touch you can file it down a few milimeters and keep an eye on it.. before every ride you should check all your bolts and on the bike especially if it's all new Stuff and will seat in to each other any need a tighten
Alright, I dont think I'm gonna be able to do any welding, but will consider filing it down if it starts touching. So it runs, but just barely. I dont have a huge area to run it in, but when i give it gas going on a very slight incline, it stalls/bogs down. Air leak maybe?

Last edited: