clutch lever

GoldenMotor.com

tecker

May 31, 2008
my clutch lever at the engine moves out and it should move in after its connected to the cable I cannt connect the cable cause it would do no good pull cable an it would not go any where cause it swing away from engine not to it where the cable goes through ????????help

tecker

May 31, 2008
I hope when I try it wont go a bit but it will move away from engine and stop about where it should if it went the other I`ll look at it again thank you

tecker

May 31, 2008
o k I looked at it if I try and turn it the way it should go it starts to go into the round part of the lever the piece is pressed in wrong when the piece is half way out 90 degree faceing away from engine it get a gap that the end part from the engine is apply pressure and it stops it should be the other way tward the engine so it exactaly opp

tecker

May 31, 2008
o.k I put a **** of a lot into it and it moved seem like that would break something being that hard to move

misteright1_99

Mar 21, 2008
Treasure Coast, Florida
it will not break as it is made out of petrified titanium. you can literally throw the entire engine from a speeding truck onto the pavemnt and it would be fine. it would probably fix that lever too you should try that and report back.
Yea my bad I should have let him know that the arm and rod where petrified titanium, and give him time, like some he may end up throwing it from a speeding truck AND running it over LOL.....

Glad you figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!