Can You Run A 2 Stroke Motorized Bicycle On E85? - Yes is correct answer!

GoldenMotor.com

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
I know there will be 20 people for every 1 that go on long winded rants about seals and the fact earth rotates east not west.... But the fact is it does work and can be done. Not really sure why anyone would be worried about crank case seal that takes 10 seconds to pop in and out! But with that even said I have after marker ones that Ethanol wont eat up anyhow in this build so not very worried about it! Anyhow this going to be a long term going project. I plan on only running E85 in this and will see what the end results are after time!

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I know there will be 20 people for every 1 that go on long winded rants about seals and the fact earth rotates east not west.... But the fact is it does work and can be done. Not really sure why anyone would be worried about crank case seal that takes 10 seconds to pop in and out! But with that even said I have after marker ones that Ethanol wont eat up anyhow in this build so not very worried about it! Anyhow this going to be a long term going project. I plan on only running E85 in this and will see what the end results are after time!

Get a tachometer, then you can really fine tune it for peak performance.

Good video again, still STOP means no forward momentum. It wouldn't be as big of an issue if you wasn't filming and posting. The haters use videos with a blatant disregard for traffic laws to get our bikes banned.

Last edited: