Can I idle without pedalling

GoldenMotor.com

Waleed_abd0

Aug 17, 2020
i was wondering if there is a way for me to start up my engine without pedalling as i seen a video where a guy pushes his wheel counter clockwise and it turned on, i would like to warm up my bike before using it to go to school in the early morning as it's a bit chilly. does anyone have a trick in order to get it to idle without pedalling?

Reactions: Davideo

Davideo

Feb 25, 2020
i was wondering if there is a way for me to start up my engine without pedalling as i seen a video where a guy pushes his wheel counter clockwise and it turned on, i would like to warm up my bike before using it to go to school in the early morning as it's a bit chilly. does anyone have a trick in order to get it to idle without pedalling?
Here is my method for starting and warming up before riding; get yourself a center mounted kickstand (one that holds the rear wheel above the ground), start the engine by giving a swinging kick to the pedal and pop the clutch at the right moment. With a little practice you will be able to do it every time.

Waleed_abd0

Aug 17, 2020
Sorry for the late reply, im most likely going to go with the center mounted kickstand but the pull starter is definitely something im going to add in the future. i appreciate the replies and help. (^)

Reactions: Davideo