Bullet Train Electric Start

GoldenMotor.com

JG231-

Mar 8, 2024
N. Mi
I'm just wondering if anyone has any info or experiences with the bullet train electric start engine kit from bbr. My intenions are to buy a few zeda v2 bikes and install a few bullet trains into them. My wife will be riding one so simplicity and reliability are the main concerns, e start and a centrifugal clutch are major selling points.....

Can anyone tell me anything about them ? I used the search function but all the threads are generally several years old at this point.

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: fasteddy

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
I'm just wondering if anyone has any info or experiences with the bullet train electric start engine kit from bbr. My intenions are to buy a few zeda v2 bikes and install a few bullet trains into them. My wife will be riding one so simplicity and reliability are the main concerns, e start and a centrifugal clutch are major selling points.....

Can anyone tell me anything about them ? I used the search function but all the threads are generally several years old at this point.

View attachment 115284
Easy starting electric starter and twist and go throttle/automatic clutch

These are good dependable engines and you still have an option of hooking up head light and tail light to the Battery because it's charged by a 65w stator

This engine can't be modified for more power to get higher speeds
But I'm sure you and your Gal will be happy cruising @ 25-30 mph

JG231-

Mar 8, 2024
N. Mi
Easy starting electric starter and twist and go throttle/automatic clutch

These are good dependable engines and you still have an option of hooking up head light and tail light to the Battery because it's charged by a 65w stator

This engine can't be modified for more power to get higher speeds
But I'm sure you and your Gal will be happy cruising @ 25-30 mph
Thanks for the response, some dude on a FB group told me the bullet train wouldn't fit on the zeda v2 frame due to the size of the mounts, how would i be able to confirm that?

Reactions: fasteddy

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Thanks for the response, some dude on a FB group told me the bullet train wouldn't fit on the zeda v2 frame due to the size of the mounts, how would i be able to confirm that?
I'm not sure about that, maybe soon another member will chime in with an answer for you

Reactions: fasteddy and JG231-