Born Free Motorcycle Show

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Good Evening Everyone,

This is not a motorized bicycle event, but it's fun. Born Free is a two day Chopper motorcycle show. There are always some older vintage bikes, so not just choppers. Culver City Classics and I are meeting at the show grounds this coming Sunday.

It happens in Orange County, California. Oak Canyon Ranch 5305 Santiago Canyon Rd. Silverado, CA 92676

I will be attempting to ride my bike on the streets to the show, 51 miles one way, so hopefully I'll make it.

See you there?

Gilbert

Reactions: MotorBicycleRacing

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
IMG_2136.JPG IMG_2137.JPG IMG_2135.JPG Had fun today at the show. My bike made it all the way there and back with no break downs. On the way back my jackshaft mount loosened causing my rear belt to loosen and jump off the sheave. 10 minutes later had it tightened and no other problems.

Here are a few pictures, I'll upload more later. It was crazy sweaty hot, but the lovely ladies wandering all about helped keep one's mind off of the heat.

Good times hanging out with Jeff, Dennis, and Buba.

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
I had a ticket for the show for weeks but I had to work last minute.

would've been great to see you guys.

Next time remember I'm in garden grove, which is about 15 mi. from the event incase you need a fix.
-magrider-

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Hi Gilbert--YOU ARE THE MAN -FEARLESS AND SELF SUFFICIENT -YEAH GOOD TO SEE YOU WOLFIE AND DENNIS A GREAT EVENT FOR THE ENTHUSIAST!!! SEE YA SOON I HOPE