Bike rides good and dies out of nowhere(new engine)

GoldenMotor.com

Zippaks

Jun 3, 2021
Bike rides good and dies out of nowhere after 15 minutes of riding (while running with 30mph) it's just like you press the kill switch - after that it won't start it's just bogging like there is no spark and won't fire up. I checked the carb and found leak that i sealed, checked the white floating wheel that pushes the needle inside it,s working normally, checked the choke - it's not moving on its's own so it's good. Checked for pressure in the head - no leaks near head gasket or spark plug - all good, bolts tight. Spark plug - black but dry I am running 40/1. Fuel tank line has filter and it's not blocked. It looks like it's not compression I am thinking it has to be something connected to the electricity wires. I personally think it's something with the grounding - because i opened the magneto and saw it's grounded inside but i have rubber under my engine holders, so it's basicly not grounded to the frame? Should I remove the rubber - Here are some pics :

Attachments

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Rubber under mounts is a no no, seems to multiply vibration effects, there is a tread on it here some place. And how about your gas tank cap vent is it clear and not blocking............Curt

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

Zippaks

Jun 3, 2021
Rubber under mounts is a no no, seems to multiply vibration effects, there is a tread on it here some place. And how about your gas tank cap vent is it clear and not blocking............Curt
I will halfopen the cap and test. Already removed the rubber. I will remove the kill switch also, one by one.

Reactions: curtisfox