Bicyclemotorworks review

Discussion in 'Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Motorized Bicycles' started by dstaskel, Jul 19, 2016.

1. dstaskel

dstaskel New Member

I recently bought and mounted an advanced motor and kit from Matt at motorbicycleworks out of Bethlehem PA. matt gave quick and consistent feedback and help along the way. the product that I bought was extremely well crafted and runs all the time without giving me any issues. I even changed the engine type mid order and matt kindly met my requests without issue. I cannot recommend this business enough!

Attached Files:

2. totalnewb

totalnewb New Member

Re: motorbicycleworks review

This looks great. Tell me how that muffler wrap works out. I'm thinking of buying some of that this weekend. Its supposed to improve performance and reduce some noise.

3. dstaskel

dstaskel New Member

I love the muffler wrap and with the metal zip ties the wrap stays put and looks great. as for a difference with it on and off I could not tell you. all I know is with the wrap on.

4. Tyler6357

Tyler6357 Member

I purchased a imitation Fred head that he had, he clearly said it was an imitation but he actually cleaned it up and filed down the sharp edges, before he sent it out, also bought some really good port matched gaskets from him. It was fast shipping and I got what I expected. I haven't purchased a motor from him but I would do business with him again.

5. Emma Thompsom

Emma Thompsom New Member

in my opinion, it's quite good :)

6. dstaskel

dstaskel New Member

BICYCLEMOTORWORKS, not motorbicycleworks - sorry I was pretty tired when I wrote this review last night.

7. Nanfoe

Nanfoe New Member

News flash Matt's bottom ends are "not" balanced. The stock cylinder gasket wasn't even replaced. Then when the bottom end locked and I tell him "I had to peddle home" he told me the chain was binding from being loose and hid behind ebay's 30 day refund on day 47, 17 hours in. So shame on BICYCLEMOTORWORKS, Matt has been in business for over 15 years and now he's selling half worked engines for 400 USD. You guys have been warned.

Hey buddy nice pic"But"your motor is not even mounted!!!

Only one review and he's local, there's your sign.

#7 Nanfoe, Dec 20, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016