Bending Muffler?

GoldenMotor.com

vkray

Jun 26, 2020
I have posted a picture of my problem. How do I bend it the muffler without damage? Muffler hits front wheel, cant turn right?

Also when I statedit up the bike just took off, how do I fix that?
Thanks

Attachments

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
vkray,
Others will chime in I hope.
I cut the exhaust.
A, 1 inch stub at the exhaust flange and left a equal amount of exhaust pipe out of the muffler.
Bent conduit to clear, joining with U-clamps.. The guy I worked with a guy that got me motivated to supplant my longing for a Whizzer.
1597879971078.png

vkray

Jun 26, 2020
Another ? I have?
NOT SURE HOW TO EVEN ASK, BUT my problem is when I started the 4 strke motor for the first time, the bike startrd and took off, what is wrong?
Help????

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon
May 22, 2020
Another ? I have?
NOT SURE HOW TO EVEN ASK, BUT my problem is when I started the 4 strke motor for the first time, the bike startrd and took off, what is wrong?
Help????
I'm no expert, but is the throttle open? If it just starts revving, I would think the problem lies with the throttle. It might be as simple as the idle needs to be lowered, there should be a black plastic screw, try adjusting that.

vkray

Jun 26, 2020
Well I will try it thaml you, I really wanted another thpighht on the matter.!

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Another ? I have?
Help????
You are lucky, some first builds remain inert and up as yard art. Couple of strands of Christmas lights woven in.
Neighbors will commend you.
Tom

vkray

Jun 26, 2020
Ok so now I have the above problem fixed!
Next new problem is, I do not believe it but, now when I give it throttle it does not movw the rear whell at all? Holy cow, what is next. One rt after another!