Be easy, just breaking in

GoldenMotor.com

MegsCo Bike

Apr 5, 2021
Hey Dudes, so I am a MOTORIZED BIKE VIRGIN. Ive been having not so good luck with with vehicles and Im about to lose my license. So at 40 young I decided I wanted a bike with a motor. I purchased Firestorm Zeda 80 Screaming Demon V2 engine/bike combo. And the build begins tonight. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated . WHo says you too old for a bike. This girl is about to come alive.

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Hey Dudes, so I am a MOTORIZED BIKE VIRGIN. Ive been having not so good luck with with vehicles and Im about to lose my license. So at 40 young I decided I wanted a bike with a motor. I purchased Firestorm Zeda 80 Screaming Demon V2 engine/bike combo. And the build begins tonight. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated . WHo says you too old for a bike. This girl is about to come alive.
Too bad your gonna be loosing your D/L
Sorry, but most states require a M-1 or M-2 D/L to ride a Motorbicycle legally.
Most states call a Motorbicycle a Moped and require the M/B to be registered and have insurance. Check with your local DMV or MVD
Good Luck

An Electric Bicycle would be legal for you

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Too bad your gonna be loosing your D/L
Sorry, but most states require a M-1 or M-2 D/L to ride a Motorbicycle legally.
Most states call a Motorbicycle a Moped and require the M/B to be registered and have insurance. Check with your local DMV or MVD
Good Luck

An Electric Bicycle would be legal for you
That was some of the reason I asked where she riding at. States in the USA laws vary greatly. There are states which don't require any license but some like mine Tennessee requires you at least have a driver's license.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

MegsCo Bike

Apr 5, 2021
That was some of the reason I asked where she riding at. States in the USA laws vary greatly. There are states which don't require any license but some like mine Tennessee requires you at least have a driver's license.
In WV as long as its under 49cc nothing is required. I was told to have a sticker made saying 49cc lol, yes i like to bend the rules. Prob why my license is being suspended . As soon as my phone gets delivered I will post pics. Thank You

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
In WV as long as its under 49cc nothing is required. I was told to have a sticker made saying 49cc lol, yes i like to bend the rules. Prob why my license is being suspended . As soon as my phone gets delivered I will post pics. Thank You
Good for you, (^) WV is one of the few states where ya don't need a D/L, Ins. or reg
Max 2 HP
Max 50cc
Max 30MPH
Auto Trans = No shifting required after clutch is engaged

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I live in Tennessee so I know what you have to deal with . Unfortunately small engines and steep hills up to 30%+ grades means you need gears. Research about shift kits and 3 speed internal geared hubs. I use a shift kit on my bike though technically not legal the local police don't bother me because I fully obey all traffic laws. Of course in a small town of less than 5000 I've been fishing and the police chief was just a ways down bank fishing lol. Pretty much everybody knows everybody in my town.

MegsCo Bike

Apr 5, 2021
Good for you, (^) WV is one of the few states where ya don't need a D/L, Ins. or reg
Max 2 HP
Max 50cc
Max 30MPH
Auto Trans = No shifting required after clutch is engaged
Well i may have a prob. i have a hill to go up when traveling ti work. i thought that the 80/66 cc zeda be alright.
Also I am having problem tryin to figure out hot the sprocket goes on the mag wheel. i cant find a how to. I thought the kit came with everything needed. That being said i think i need an adapter. Bikes with motors is all new for me.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Well i may have a prob. i have a hill to go up when traveling ti work. i thought that the 80/66 cc zeda be alright.
Also I am having problem tryin to figure out hot the sprocket goes on the mag wheel. i cant find a how to. I thought the kit came with everything needed. That being said i think i need an adapter. Bikes with motors is all new for me.
DAMIEN1307 on the other forum Motoredbikes.com has a really good mag wheel set up.

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Ya always can put a 56t or a 60t rear sprocket on to get ya over that hill
But your top speed will be lower It's a trade for hill climbing

Reactions: MegsCo Bike