BBR F2 thrust exhaust - anyone tried/have this?

GoldenMotor.com
Nov 27, 2013
earth
www.Frankenbikes.com
Is anyone running one of these:

BBR Tuning High Performance F2 Thrust Exhaust Muffler?
https://goo.gl/gG4ZZV

I would like to see a picture of one installed.

I am having a hard time imagining how it fits when installed. The description sez it goes OVER the magneto case, which I assume means above it.

my choppers are so low I often have clearance issues if the exhaust is lower than the frame, and this is a potential solution.

i am curious if it offers any true performance gains, the entire unit seems to be one 29 inch long expansion chamber.

I will prolly buy one to try, and if i do i will post some pictures and impressions- there seem to be no reviews of this item yet

el

Attachments

Nov 27, 2013
earth
www.Frankenbikes.com
thanks! Those pictures are great and show just what I needed to know.

I doubt it is louder than what I typically run on the choppers, which is just a piece of half inch emt, bent with a cunduit bender, welded to a flange, and trimmed to match the bottom of the frame.

I am curious if i could get better performance, but the main performance in this case is clearance.

Attachments

doomedgame

Jan 26, 2017
ga
It looks like it would end right by the seat if so use torches to get it red hot and bend the end it is thick steel

markkusss

Apr 25, 2017
NY
Can anybody attest to the performance of this pipe? Thinking of pulling the trigger on one from bike berry. Just looking for a bit of low end to get my big ol butt up the hills.

BobbyT

Mar 16, 2014
Santa Maria ca.
If your looking for more power get a real expantion chamber. One of the forum members Bairdco makes expantion chambers that clamp on to a cut stock pipe. Try one!

mobike91

Sep 14, 2010
lebanon, oregon
If your looking for more power get a real expantion chamber. One of the forum members Bairdco makes expantion chambers that clamp on to a cut stock pipe. Try one!
How much does he charge for them? Yeah the pipe looks good but those style always offer the same set way back tune that doesn't seem to offer that much power really. I got a very similar pipe on my bike and it has no surprise powerband at all, and my motor is ported to **** so if it was gonna band, it would lol.