ATTN: Florida People Please Sign In

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Fulltimer, Oct 10, 2010.

1. big-e

big-e New Member

st augustine livin and jacksonville workin my bikes go both places

2. hayneseeee

hayneseeee New Member

in sw , punta gorda , building , could use help on motor mounts,, needing an offset mount also may need help checking this to see if anyone responds

3. Fulltimer

Fulltimer New Member

Too far away to give any help in person. How about posting a picture of the bike you plan on using. Maybe someone would be able to suggest something. Two stroke or 4?

Terry

4. decoherence

decoherence New Member

there are probably closer people but i would be glad to help.
    i live in sebring. google maps say it is an hour & a half trip.

what i did for mounts was i went to tractor supply. & walked around & around till i found some extra heavy duty hinges.
    they were not even drilled to attach to anything. just 2 pieces of un-drilled thick steel hinged together. the hinge pin will prolly get loose but then i will run a bolt through it.

5. hayneseeee

hayneseeee New Member

Tractor supply i'll check it out I was going to purchase the offset mounts by aampt the rear of the bike is good the chain hits the motor mount on the seat post I need to kick out 3/8" which is what the amptt mounts will do I've been to Sebring many times golfing you have alot of back roads that would be perfect for riding I have pictures but don't have the smarts to attach to this post where is the attachment key

6. hayneseeee

hayneseeee New Member

tried to attach pictures but they arebtoo big and I have no earthly idea how to manualy reduce them I would be happy to email them to you

7. ChopSticks

ChopSticks New Member

im in ft lauderdale also.

8. Fulltimer

Fulltimer New Member

Here is a link to a free program that reduces photo sizes: FastStone Image Viewer, Screen Capture, Photo Resizer ...

Terry

9. decoherence

decoherence New Member

i also have the international sebring raceway about 3-4 miles away. i can always clearly hear the cars every weekend.

i could have kicked out the engine a lil bit more also & shimmed the rear sprocket. just for more peace of mind to keep the chain away from the tire.

i plan on getting a drill press to attach my dremel to & see if i can get a few tiny pieces of billet to mill a better mounts.