any bike repair shop nearby

GoldenMotor.com

isaac_619

Apr 30, 2021
hi i had a question. does anyone know if there is a m/b repair shop that i could bring my bike and kit & they could build my bike for cheap i live in the San Diego area and I'm new to this motorbike stuff any advise would be helpful

forties

Jun 2, 2017
compton
These bikes in my experience tend to need adjustment and tweaking here and there. You're probably better off reading up on how to do everything yourself to get your bike working. That way when something goes wrong you will know how to fix it.

forties

Jun 2, 2017
compton
Look in your local classifieds and buy a running bike. I think that is your only other option if you don't want to do some research online and figure out how to fix your existing bike. There are not motorized bike shops that exist to help repair your bike unfortunately. Its not a thing that exists.

All the info you need is out there, but you need to go on the forums or yoob toob and do the search. We can't do it for you.

forties

Jun 2, 2017
compton
Buying a complete pre-used running motorized bike may seriously be a good option. In my experience it can actually cost less than installing a brand new motor kit on to your existing bike too.. Just be patient and wait for a good deal, then jump on it once you see one. Maybe for your situation it would be easier to just buy a complete bike. That way you can do little work on it here and there as it needs it, rather than having to do the full build right at the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator: