aluminam frame to small

GoldenMotor.com

daveet6666

Nov 3, 2015
Omaha ne
guy gave me a 21 speed next aluminam bike its has a v frame and i was gonna put engine i have on my cheap walmart bike on it but it doesnt fit any ideas

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
Find another guy to give you another used bike.

I mean, seriously, what kind of help do you think you're gonna get? Maybe someone has a spare engine shrinking machine they could lend you?

Or maybe there is a pill your frame can take to enlarge it?

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
Yes, I am.

But that doesn't change the situation you're in. If the engine doesn't fit into your frame, then you need a different frame.

And, without pictures, or at least a much better description of your frame so we can see why it doesn't fit, you're unlikely to get any help.

Motor mounts can be altered, intakes and exhausts can be re-routed, and there may be ways to make it fit.

But not all bikes are suitable for motors. And I was sarcastically pointing that out.

Reactions: indian22

daveet6666

Nov 3, 2015
Omaha ne
I am trying to fig out how to post pics on here it will fit if i take air cleaner of or tilt carb iam not. Experience at this but thanks i appriciate all the help i can get

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Right next to post reply is a tab to upload a file, go to your pictures and select the picture you want then tap upload. Wait till completely uploads and then tap post reply.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Scroll to the bottom of the forum page, there you'll find the reply box to type your post. Next to the blue post reply tab is the tab to upload a file, after clicking upload file find the picture you want to add to the post, click upload and wait till it completely uploads then click post. The picture below is a screen shot of the tabs.
Screenshot_2019-05-30-20-50-35.png