All new and need help!

GoldenMotor.com

fluffychopper

Sep 6, 2021
Hello so i recently got a motorized bicycle and everything works but i ran into one problem when i got to pedal the whole back tire is locked up. and i do not know what to do and it is the bicycle chain i believe not the motor chain. I have coaster brakes so do not know if that's it. but i start to pedal and then it clicks twice and the chain is loose but cant tighten it so i do not know what to do. the chains are as far back as they could go but then i push the pedals forward and tightens up so PLEASE HELP

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Hello so i recently got a motorized bicycle and everything works but i ran into one problem when i got to pedal the whole back tire is locked up. and i do not know what to do and it is the bicycle chain i believe not the motor chain. I have coaster brakes so do not know if that's it. but i start to pedal and then it clicks twice and the chain is loose but cant tighten it so i do not know what to do. the chains are as far back as they could go but then i push the pedals forward and tightens up so PLEASE HELP
Welcome to the fun hobby of Motorbikes.
From your description of what's wrong all we can do is guess.
You think it's the bicycle chain, so you should be able to figure that out. How about some pics?
After ya investigate a little more of this locked up back wheel let us know
and we probably can help you.

Reactions: Greg58

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, coaster brake wheels can be a problem if you get them back together too loose or tight. Take your time and it will be easier to correct.

fluffychopper

Sep 6, 2021
Welcome to the fun hobby of Motorbikes.
From your description of what's wrong all we can do is guess.
You think it's the bicycle chain, so you should be able to figure that out. How about some pics?
After ya investigate a little more of this locked up back wheel let us know
and we probably can help you.
ok i can get a pic