Air/oil leaking out of gov post hole

GoldenMotor.com

On my 79cc preditor90 motor GOVENOR arm ort on top of motor, is leaking air/oil, how do I fix this p

• How do I fix problem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why is it doing this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Styxxx

Dec 4, 2019
In a video I watched it said d oil leaking out of Governor arm-hole, was normal food r 79 cc preditor, that was t would seal it's self with h norma engine breakin, only I've got oil & air leaking from mine on brand new motor, WHY????......
OBVIOUSOY, THATS WHY WOULD IM BASICALLY GETTING NO POWERZ AFTER MOTOR STARTS, AND IDLING, AFTER ENGINE HAS BEEN RUNNING, UNTILL GOOD WARMUP, BUT WHEN I SHUT OFF MOTOR, I WOULD HEAR A AIR HISSING SOUND, THATS COMMING FROM GOVENOR/arm port, on the top of motor,, how do I fix, this problem, and why is it doing this????

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
In a video I watched it said d oil leaking out of Governor arm-hole, was normal food r 79 cc preditor, that was t would seal it's self with h norma engine breakin, only I've got oil & air leaking from mine on brand new motor, WHY????......
OBVIOUSOY, THATS WHY WOULD IM BASICALLY GETTING NO POWERZ AFTER MOTOR STARTS, AND IDLING, AFTER ENGINE HAS BEEN RUNNING, UNTILL GOOD WARMUP, BUT WHEN I SHUT OFF MOTOR, I WOULD HEAR A AIR HISSING SOUND, THATS COMMING FROM GOVENOR/arm port, on the top of motor,, how do I fix, this problem, and why is it doing this????
Ummm did you read my reply on the other thread? Did you check that stuff? Have you called any small engine repair people in your area?

Oil or air leaking from the governor arm hole wouldn’t be the cause for the engine to run badly. It might be a symptom of a problem.

Reactions: indian22