a work in the making

GoldenMotor.com

stingray13

May 31, 2009
arkadelphia, AR
hi, I am 13years old and I live in Akadelphia, Arkansas in the united states. I recently traded a bike I built for a schwinn stingray chopper. I have ordered a 80cc engine kit and should be arriving on Monday. I have also found a manual to download off the Internet that tells you how to increase compression ratio And to prevent poblems and improve the kit. I'm thinking about buying some tires with good grip like the nitto series of tires and buying the "poo poo" pipe and the slanted head for it. so far it's a work in the making. I have also learned a lot of fixes to common problems with the kit and I will accept any questions from you.

captainrichhill

May 31, 2008
Welcome to this hobby. With a little work and time on this site you will have a woderful time and have a great bike to ride. If you run into any problems don't hesitate to post questions on this site. I has helped me tremendously. Good luck and keep us updated on your build.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
You probably already know this but you need an adapter to mount an in frame engine because of the wide rear tire. Good luck with your project!