A Frame Rear Axle Bike Stand

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle Accessories' started by ZipTie, Dec 7, 2016.

1. ZipTie

ZipTie Member

Is there any commercially made rear axle "A" frame solid rear axle bike stand that can be used for displaying, working on pedaling and allowing pre-starting a motorized bike. The center stands are too wobbly. All the nice solid ones I see are homemade and one offs or really just total junk and hardly hold a bike upright like this one that is worthless in my opinion.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Folding-Bic...443079?hash=item4d2f345ec7:g:dZMAAOSwBLlVA23I

Hoping someone knows a source?
    Zip-

2. Gbrebes

Gbrebes Member

Pat, aka sportscarpat on this forum, sells a nice and quality looking rear stand for $185. He has an ad on the side border of this forum. His business is called sportsman flyer.

Gilbert

3. ZipTie

ZipTie Member

Thanks for the tip, I checked their site but couldn't find it for sale but did find a photo of the bike stand sometime back and it looked nice... So not sure where it is? YET
    zip

4. Gbrebes

Gbrebes Member

I found it listed in the parts section, you have to scroll pretty far down, it's near the bottom of the list.

5. ZipTie

ZipTie Member

Gee I found it...the picture is of a bike on a stand and I was expecting a picture of a stand only.So my brain didn't see it. Thanks again!
    Zip

6. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

7. ZipTie

ZipTie Member

Sorry 2door I just got a chance to check your thread links. Very cool stand I like the adjustment idea the best. Sockets were brilliant. My nephew welds, maybe I can hire him to copy your cool design. I really want something to be able to start bikes in my garage by pedaling, so sturdy is a must. Thanks for the help and ideas.
    Zip-

8. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

You're welcome, Zip. I hope it helps and good luck with your project.

Tom