Hello all! This build is very much a work in progress, but it is currently in a very much rideable state. I started with a Briggs & Stratton 120000 series, 206cc, 6hp, OHV, single cylinder, 4 stroke engine out of an old roto-tiller; I removed the governor (it won't hit high enough RPMs to cause damage, valve float and power will limit engine RPM), gas tank, hand throttle, replaced the spark plug, cleaned the carb (which still has a bad float, if I leave the petcock fully in the on position it overflows and floods), jury rigged a cable throttle linkage by using a spring from the hardware store and the lever which the hand throttle connected to on the carb (still need to get longer housing, not enough tension to bring it to WOT). The transmission is a Comet TAV2 CVT/torque converter, and even only being able to do half throttle it hits probably close to 30, don't have a speedometer yet to confirm. Wheels are from QBP (a bicycle parts wholesaler, buy from them through my work) and are DT-swiss spokes on DT-swiss 466d 26" rims on Shimano Deore hubs (I used two front wheels and swapped to bolt on axles for both, I don't trust a QR skewer for this). Front brake is some kind of hydraulic brake from what looks like a dirt bike, bought it from Lynn at www.mbrebel.com (you should check her out, really nice lady with good parts and good prices; I also purchased my fork, mounting plate, sprocket, sprocket adapter, throttle and grips from her). Tires are Continental Touring Plus 26x1.75 (I plan to swap to Conti Top Contact II 26x2 tires when these ones wear out). Rear brake is either going to be a Hayes MX5 on a 203mm rotor, a Sturmey Archer XL-FD 90mm drum brake, or a Worksman drum brake: not quite sure yet. Kill switch is just a toggle switch hooked up to a grounding wire from the magneto/coil, and kills the engine real fast. If y'all have any questions, let me know, I'll update this thread as I keep adding on to this bad boy.