44tooth sprockets trade for 48-50 tooth!

GoldenMotor.com

Skyliner70cc

Mar 8, 2008
I've got tons of 44 tooth sprockets and am looking to trade for soemone who doesn't want their 48-50 tooth sprockets.

Thanks!
SKY

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I've got a 48T and a 50T....I am looking for a 36T however.

I will sell them both- see my 'ad' in the swap shop.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

ChrisHill

Manufacturer/Dealer
What pitch (size of chain) are the sprockets for?
Are they new or used?
Are they the really thick sprockets that need to have the teeth ground before they can be used, or do they fit the chain well?

Depending on the above...how's a straight trade of 6 for 6 sound?

Mine are new, still wrapped, 9 hole (ideally for 36 spoke wheels), made for and fit 415 chain (without needing anything done to them first) and have a chrome finish. They are also dished like 99% of the sprockets out there.

Please let me know if yours are the same.
Since my engines come stock with 48's I always have people asking for the 44's and it's hard to keep them in stock sometimes...some people like to go faster, and faster, and faster, lol. Right now, I don't have a single 44 left and it would be nice to have a few.

Skyliner70cc

Mar 8, 2008
Chris,
They are stock 44 tooth sprockets that come with chinese motor 2 stroke kits such as Dax and other vendors. I have 5 new ones and 1 used 44 tooth sprocket. 3 of the new ones are chromed and the other 2 new ones aren't.
I'll trade you "even steven" for five of them. I'll hold onto the used one in case move to a lower altitude.

I also have a 41 tooth (9 hole) sprocket which is new.

All my sprockets fit the 415 chain with no problems.

Andy