4 stroke?

Discussion in 'Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Motorized Bicycles' started by ru14real, Feb 7, 2017.

1. ru14real

ru14real Member

So, I was wondering, how difficult would it be to put a 4 stroke like a 50cc Haungshen, or larger on a stretch cruiser? Has anyone done it before and I would like to know more about it. Is it difficult and I did not see any valuable information on several website forums. I just wanna thow this out here and see what comes up. Its an idea that I am playing with.

2. scratchbuilder

Difficulty level...same? I'm thinking. Just cost difference, like 150$ more. But, you get the baaaraap.

3. ru14real

ru14real Member

the only thing difficult about is is the mounting part. Just dont know how anyone would do such a build

4. TheNecromancer13

Well, if you just want one of the little 49cc HuaSheng or the like, not very difficult at all, just more expensive, as scracthbuilder said. If you want to go larger, you could do a 79cc or 212cc predator, which would be more difficult, or you could be crazy like me and build something like this 125 cc, 68 mph monstrosity, which would be very difficult, although it fits well in the frame and is a blast to ride:
    [​IMG]

5. azbill

azbill Active Member