2017 3rd Annual Scarecrow Run

GoldenMotor.com

TheGeneral1

Jun 11, 2017
Here is a short promo video of the upcoming 3rd Annual Midwest Scarecrow Run scheduled for June 10, 2017.

Visit our thread at
http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=61380
WoW ckangaroo!! This vid and some of you guys's bikes blows away the old low-tech footage I found of me and my buddy with a couple of our first 2 strokes in it maybe 6-7 yrs. ago..lol.. Nice job!! Ive come a long way in bike-building since then!! Also.. the pics and vids can be a great source for ideas and when making repairs etc. Im new to the forum but im guessing this is the best place to post a video?? Oh and btw..is this video of yours actually like 10 hrs. long?? Ride on!!!✌

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
General

Thanks for the compliments. Some of my first videos were so shakey and poor vid quality that they were painful to watch. We have improved that a bit i hope?
The event depicted in that video was a 9 hour event and the ride itself was around 4.5 hours. I captured around 3 hours of footage from that event and compressed the day into a 25 minute video.
Enough to give people the gist of the event.
Welcome to thr forum.

TheGeneral1

Jun 11, 2017
General

Thanks for the compliments. Some of my first videos were so shakey and poor vid quality that they were painful to watch. We have improved that a bit i hope?
The event depicted in that video was a 9 hour event and the ride itself was around 4.5 hours. I captured around 3 hours of footage from that event and compressed the day into a 25 minute video.
Welcome to thr forum.
General

Welcome to thr forum.
Thats great! It looks I did manage to get my short clip on the forum..its, The Renegade..under new media. Check it out and Ride On!!✌

brown

Feb 1, 2013
Bloomington IL
Hello guys and gals.Here is what I captured on the 3rd Scarecrow Ride. Just want to apologize to to the guys from Connecticut for not getting more coverage of their vintage rides. We had a wonderful mix of equipment this year and I failed to get that all on tape. Thanks my friend Darren for putting the video together for me. Ray and Heather you are the best host. Kurt and Jordan, I will see you next year for #4. Tom........we miss you man. Time for some catch up! A special thanks for my wife and Rays wife.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Great video Mike! Nice reminder also that i need to start a major diet!lol
Thanks for sharing.
Already have a few new riders signed up for next year that we didnt have this year. 20 bikes is my goal for next years ride.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Roo, not sure with the new biz but we are gonna try to make it out next year. If I fly, gonna have to borrow a mb or build a cheapie while there.

That's actually kinda fun and always a great learning experience. Building one on the fly. Somebody always knows a workaround or better way to turn a wrench. Never fails. Always something cool to learn.

But, anyway. Hope to see ya next one!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hello guys and gals.Here is what I captured on the 3rd Scarecrow Ride. Just want to apologize to to the guys from Connecticut for not getting more coverage of their vintage rides. We had a wonderful mix of equipment this year and I failed to get that all on tape. Thanks my friend Darren for putting the video together for me. Ray and Heather you are the best host. Kurt and Jordan, I will see you next year for #4. Tom........we miss you man. Time for some catch up! A special thanks for my wife and Rays wife.
Great vid, Brown and some really nice bikes!

brown

Feb 1, 2013
Bloomington IL
Roo, not sure with the new biz but we are gonna try to make it out next year. If I fly, gonna have to borrow a mb or build a cheapie while there.

That's actually kinda fun and always a great learning experience. Building one on the fly. Somebody always knows a workaround or better way to turn a wrench. Never fails. Always something cool to learn.

But, anyway. Hope to see ya next one!

I have plenty of MB. You are welcome to ride any of them.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Thats awesome Dan. Going to be a great event with more riders and more motorized bikes then ever. brown has some nice bikes...i am sure he will fix you right up. Be great to ride with you.