Apache Junctoin Az
change to fit your state and give with bill of sale
they won't let me upload the .doc so here it is copy paste reformat

DEATH AND INJURY WAIVER
(Your Name Required in Print)
X

(Your Address Required)
X

I understand that the operation of a motor assisted bicycle under any conditions can be dangerous, resulting in injury or even death.
I recognize that riding is not without varying degrees of risk to my health and even life.
I hereby certify that I know of no medical problems that would increase my risk of injury and death as a result of riding a motor assisted bicycle.
(Your Initials Required)
X

I understand and have been informed that there exists the very real possibility of injury or death from the operation
of a motor assisted bicycle, and have been informed of the laws In this state pertaining to the operation of said motor assisted bicycle.
(Your Initials Required)
X

I agree to waive, release, remise and discharge (your Name) and their agents, officers,
principles and employees of any and all claims, demands, actions or damages of any kind
resulting from purchasing and operating a motor assisted bicycle.
I further state that I understand and assume any and all risks associated with riding a motor assisted bicycle.
(Your Signature Required)
X

(Your Address Required)
X

(Date Required)
X

(Substitute your state law here)

Arizona Revised Statues
28-2516. Motorized electric or gas powered bicycles or tricycles; definition

A. Notwithstanding any other provision of this title:

1. A certificate of title is not required for a motorized electric or gas powered bicycle or tricycle.

2. Registration is not required for a motorized electric or gas powered bicycle or tricycle.

3. Vehicle license tax is not imposed on a motorized electric or gas powered bicycle or tricycle.

4. A motorized electric or gas powered bicycle or tricycle is exempt from the provisions of section 28-964 relating to required equipment on motorcycles and motor-driven cycles and from the provisions of title 49, chapter 3, article 5 relating to vehicle emissions inspections.

5. A driver license is not required to operate a motorized electric or gas powered bicycle or tricycle.

6. A motorized electric or gas powered bicycle or tricycle may use rights-of-way designated for the exclusive use of bicycles.

7. A motorized electric or gas powered bicycle or tricycle is not subject to chapter 9 of this title.

B. This section does not prohibit a local authority from adopting an ordinance that regulates or prohibits the operation of motorized electric or gas powered bicycles or tricycles, except that a local authority shall not adopt an ordinance that requires registration and licensing of motorized electric or gas powered bicycles or tricycles.

C. For the purposes of this section, "motorized electric or gas powered bicycle or tricycle" means a bicycle or tricycle that is equipped with a helper motor that has a maximum piston displacement of forty-eight cubic centimeters or less, that may also be self-propelled and that is operated at speeds of less than twenty miles per hour.

Last edited: