MA. CT. rides

GoldenMotor.com

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I know you were. It's a weekend I look forward to all year. I'll post up some pics when we get back. Here's a couple pics from one of the trails we'll be on from last year (I think).

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL, and you make fun of my hobbies.

really am kiddin Mon. that looks knarly

Last edited:

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Dan - Lisa and I will be there on the 10th.

K&H sorry we won't See You on the 10th but that does look super cool, be safe.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Dan. Just; bumping this thread; as I have been getting PM's asking if it is going to happen this weekend.

YES IT IS

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
All packed up and ready to go, see you guys tomorrow!

In case anyone needs the address -

DMV 60 State St, Wethersfield, CT 06109

Here is a Google Maps view of the location, see blue circle in the back parking lot.

Attachments

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Really was! We gotta do another soon or this fall.

Really was great how you went back for Trax's horn. Meant a lot.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Thank you Dan/Carol for hosting. Lisa and I had a blast. Was great seeing everyone again. Nothing like going down the road in a pack of motorbikes. It was a good opportunity to share too, people kept stopping by asking questions and taking pictures. Who knows, we may have a few more riders for the next ride lol.

Big thank you to Russell for retrieving the end of my horn. It fell off midway through the second ride. It is the original from my old bike and was mangled in the accident. I made a new one for the re-build but I kept it and just this weekend got it hammered out. I would have hated to have lost it.

Here are some pictures of the event.

Attachments

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Glad you liked it, thanks for the feedback. it's a new camera and I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I'm happy with the results.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That was cool, Trax. Thanks for posting. The part under the bridge and by the river was especially fun to watch. Love that spot.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
That was cool, Trax. Thanks for posting. The part under the bridge and by the river was especially fun to watch. Love that spot.

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the feedback. We had a great time. The sound under the bridge was epic.

TRAX