What's your favorite quote

GoldenMotor.com

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
"One day, you shall sit your grandchildren upon your knee and tell them what you did here; And mightily bored they shall be!" Michael Caine in A Bridge Too Far

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
"They always say that life's a biotch then you die....that's not quite right. Life's a virgin, because a biotch is just too darned easy."

My Sis

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
My Son asked Me what super heroes I liked when I was little , and we were checking out his site and ran across this quote;

" Sure, I was scared. You gotta be an ass not to be scared. But I beat the **** out of death.”. Evel Knievel

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
The wife mis-spoke to me and said "I remember it just like it happened tomorrow"

My mother used to say " I'd rather owe it to you than cheat you out of it"

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
i dont give a sh it i take a sh it...(my brother)
life is like a sh it sandwitch the more bread you have the better it tastes..(some dude in jail)

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
“The BSA has a special darkness sensing headlight that starts to flicker and dim just about moonrise” - Peter Egan, Cycle World

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
"It's all fun and games until someone hits a pothole!" - Jamie Elvidge, Cycle World, in his comparison of the Harley 883 and the Yamaha Bolt
Actually I think that was modified from the Movie Armageddon when Harry was firing his shotgun at AJ on the oil rig.
'It's all fun and games until someone get's shot in the leg!'
Great movie ;-}

Where's the Beef!?

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
“I once knew a man who stole a Ferris Wheel...”
― Dashiell Hammett

“My way of learning is to heave a wild and unpredictable monkey-wrench into the machinery.”
― Dashiell Hammett, The Maltese Falcon

“I couldn't be fonder of you if you were my own son. But, well, if you lose a son, its possible to get another. There's only one Maltese Falcon. (Kasper Gutman)”
― Dashiell Hammett, The Maltese Falcon

Groove

Nov 2, 2012
Lexington, KY
You mess with ME you mess with the whole damn trailer park

and of course:

Someone like you would be better off heading down to the fisherman's wharf (implied: where the women are cheaper)

and also..
Lexington, Kentucky: Fast women and good looking horses

Last edited: