What other hobbies or sports do you have besides motorized bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
Re: What other hobbies or sports do you have besides MBs?

well, first is my family then i like hiking walking with my dogs and family! just riding the regulars bikes, fishing and camping! their:s shooting guns and bows too!

DeadmanWonderland

Apr 24, 2010
Texas~

Hm I collect those different bicycle playing card decks. Last one I got was the Tsunami Elephant deck. Deck was produced for Tsunami Relief victims in Asia. Elephants sounded trumpets before it hit warning 100's. Pretty crazy story. The deck went out of print so the cost of getting it is pretty high. I was lucky to even get it for just $10 compared to the $30 a few places had it at.

I also play Go [sadly not as much now] I'm about 20 kyu, maybe a little higher its a bit hard to know where I stand since the game isn't played as much in my area. Been playing since I was 17. Teaching the game since 19.

Mind_Reader7

May 1, 2010
Northam, Western Australia.

R/C Nitro cars, computer, guitars.

I prefer to learn to do everything myself. I can build a R/C car from scratch, I've built a lot of computers (running 5760x1080 atm :D ), and I've just finished rewiring my first guitar, and am just waiting on my pickguard.

This is my first 2 stroke bike, and I've dodged it to **** and back. If I had a chance to do it again, I absolutely would, as next time I know what kinda bike, better ways to mount it, etc.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
i like playing games and giving people head aches li ..

i like playing games and giving people head aches like this around the house and web .. some examples are mind chess... set your board , and ill go first E2-E-4 ... now i like seting booby traps on my wife like this unforgettable one ... take an paper cup and fill it with water .. tie a srting to it and put it in your Cabinet leaving just a little slack for it to close ,, important (DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE TRAP LOL) then hide from yourwife sound fun? lol another one is when she falls to sleep on the couch i turn off the lights turn down television and blow a plastic bull horn i bought her for christmas lol arnt i childish ? and i make props too,, i am working on one shhhh lol a devil skull in the bath tub lol .. and before yall make a judgement .. she started all this lol

cbabb

Apr 7, 2010
Zephyrhills

I make custom solo seats for motorcycle. Mostly bobbers/choppers and cafe bikes.

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado

im a boater....kayaking mostly....thrilled today i just pulled a permit for the middlefork...8 day raft trip....should be awesome

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH

Well before motor bikes I was into nerf modding, which I may get back into after I get my side car done, because I am thinking either a water cannon or nerf cannon of some sort mounted on the side car would be wicked cool. Plus my 7 year old kid would like it. That is really kind of how I pick my hobbies lately, what will entertain me and the kid at the same time.

Attachments

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
hello-cbabb- get some pics up if you can - you ever

hello-cbabb- get some pics up if you can - you ever thought of selling your seats ? if so put some in swap and shop . you never know who will buy one... i do some leather work ,, and I have found sewing leather with Dental floss is strong and a kool way to make saddle bags. Sorry I have no pics I sell them as fast as I make them .. I’m very short on time
I make custom solo seats for motorcycle. Mostly bobbers/choppers and cafe bikes.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
thumbs up to a kool dad !

thumbs up to a kool dad !
Well before motor bikes I was into nerf modding, which I may get back into after I get my side car done, because I am thinking either a water cannon or nerf cannon of some sort mounted on the side car would be wicked cool. Plus my 7 year old kid would like it. That is really kind of how I pick my hobbies lately, what will entertain me and the kid at the same time.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
hi - noco - i used to white water but

hi - noco - i used to white water but i have got too old to do so .. i have done a lot of rivers in my time , i allmost lost my life at the gorge in west virginia ,,,i have done the james river many times in virginia .. i now go across lakes when i can ,, allways wear your PFD !! life vest!,, later, Kicking,
im a boater....kayaking mostly....thrilled today i just pulled a permit for the middlefork...8 day raft trip....should be awesome

ZRTMWA

Feb 23, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Re: hello-cbabb- get some pics up if you can - you ever

hello-cbabb- get some pics up if you can - you ever thought of selling your seats ? if so put some in swap and shop . you never know who will buy one... i do some leather work ,, and I have found sewing leather with Dental floss is strong and a kool way to make saddle bags. Sorry I have no pics I sell them as fast as I make them .. I’m very short on time
I used to be hugely into nerfs. I would research every gun and all the mods you could do for each one. I never actually managed to find the gun I wanted. I saw a tutorial online where it was modded to shoot +100 ft. It was real old, can't remember the name of the gun.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia

I enjoy tinkering with nearly anything mechanical or electrical. I have been doing it since I was 4. Got my first tool box with a full compliment tool set when I was 8. Mom got fed up with her tools always misplaced. Didn't have access to Dad's garage until I was 10. The all he11 broke loose. I've been wrenching on engines and any engine powered 2 wheeled device ever since. Still do as it is my main hobby.
I also mess around with building odd sorts of devices out of discarded scrap metal and bicycle bits. I love my MIG welder!

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia

I enjoy hunting trips with family and friends, also reloading ammunition. I got started in the shooting sport over thirty years ago, since it was much less expensive to reload your own ammo I could enjoy more days at the range. A few years back I started loading for "wildcat " cartridges, which is making cartridges for a obsolete or custom firearms.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

I'm a member of a traditional kung fu school. Besides being kung fu killers, we lion dance, dragon dance, and play traditional kung fu music.

In this picture I'm playing the center drum. The blurry objects flying it the air are drum sticks that we catch without missing a beat. This show was at the Fairmont Hotel in downtown Dallas in front of about 500 people, a few years ago.

This was a chinese new year show in Dallas. I was running the head that day. This was in front of about 3000 people is a parking lot of a major chinese grocery store.

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT

I've been building and rockcrawling Jeeps for several years. I've had 3 CJ7s, 2 XJs a TJ and am picking up a YJ later in January in New Jersey. I enjoy building them for the sport as much as I enjoy wheeling them and trying not to cause too much damage. LOL I used to play a lot of basketball up until two years ago when I blew out my second ankle so I picked up golf with my wife. I'm not any good at it yet, but I enjoy the outdoors and time spent with her away from the daily routine. Seems like I'm always working on something mechanical around the house if I'm not doing one of my hobbies.

shwnrttr

Dec 2, 2009
titusville, florida

modifying riding mowers for racing and mudding, building trucks to go fast and catch some air(like my nissan hb in my avitar),hiking,regular biking trails and road,urban exploring,been playing guitar for 20 years.audio recording and producing.

livesteamfan

Oct 24, 2009
Palmetto, FL

Trains. I am a member of a local 1/8th scale railroad and have my own locomotive and I'm also a member at the railroad museum. So far, between my bike, my old truck, and the little locomotive, the train cost more, trucks in second, and the bike is the least expensive. The locomotive pictured is not mine, and that's not me.

Attachments

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

Trains. I am a member of a local 1/8th scale railroad and have my own locomotive and I'm also a member at the railroad museum. So far, between my bike, my old truck, and the little locomotive, the train cost more, trucks in second, and the bike is the least expensive. The locomotive pictured is not mine, and that's not me.
That's cool. Those little trains have always been intriguing to me. I know little kids go wild over them.