Warrior

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! fasteddy
Curtis did a Great Job !
The shoulder is so so +? I think the therapy place is more based for insurance claims then actually helping someone get better cause I do all their regiments at home from the Dr.'s instructions . Funny thing is I don't know what I did to pull a Muscle and Tenant ?

The Rollfast should be coming together in the next couple of weeks just a couple little things left to do while still in mock up.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! Langolier
The head is known as a BMW from Bicycle Motor Works 6.0cc I think they give any engine a different as well as a vintage look for builds like mine.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well for everyone following this build Please! forgive me for my Absence of late.
I have had a problem with my shoulder and then got slammed with another medical problem so I am dealing with it and I promise that I will get back on it very soon.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Work! Work! Work! bout the only thing to report on is I bought a Roo Magneto and will drop of the new expansion chamber for mods next week.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Curtis really built a nice leaf fork for this one. Bike looks right as it is but a board saddle would also look right at home on your beautiful build & regardless it's a winner! Rick C.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks Rick!
Surprisingly the bike sits very comfortable too so I think by adding the BTR saddle it will work out good! And Yes Curtis is a True Craftsman Maybe I should get a head badge that says " Curtis Flyer"

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
" Fox Flyer" But i only made the fork in to a springer................Curt
You are a craftsman!!! "But I only made the Fork" ya that's all...It is awesome and I know how much work it does take..a lot. Every part is hand made who does that ..CurtisFox...that's who.