Warrior

GoldenMotor.com

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Talented Mr. Fox and modest as well, that's a great combination quite deserving of multiple head badges, T-shirts & bumper stickers too! RC

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well I got caught up with a Schwinn Phantom Resto and a new job painting 50,000 sqf. of wall so been busy busy busy.
Sorry Guys ! I did get the Roo Mag installed.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
It's getting Powder Coated and I have the powder already, I have been working 10&11 hr. days, I have an 11th anniversary coming up this weekend and a wedding to attend as well the day before so I am Busy!
Believe me I wanna ride this guy so bad.

Last edited:

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Keep it like it is...you can get a pan from choppersusa.com for a board track seat. Unless the seat bottoms out. Most I have had would bottom out on seat post.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I think it terrible... I'll send you the shipping $$ to help you make it a goner. laff NICE Score truckd! All I'd so to that is take the saddle off the frame and clean then hit it with some paint. Its fantastic as is.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Exactly what I am going to do, was thinking of putting it on a Schwinn Phantom build I am doing but then it dawned on me DAH! I have a 1917 Hawthorne Deluxe Flyer to restore.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I gotta get things going here , I been away Far Too Long! a lot going here Like Velodromes Merkle Wow! Gotta get things going!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Seasons Greetings to To All Of My Extended Family Members!....

Sorry I have been away for a while as My wife and I have been dealing with some serious medical issues which has taken up a lot of my time But I promise to get back to building as soon as possible, just a couple more hurdles .

I did get some time about a week ago to fabricate a Better Faux oil box which will house my Lighting CDI and my Good Buddy Curtis Fox sent me the right size chain for the peddle side so now just to get a Faux Magneto Dog House fabricated that will house the coil and then some plumbing to replicate oil lines for the electrical wiring.

I'd also like to stay Merry Christmas and the best of the Holidays for Everyone ! and hope Everyone Had a Great Thanksgiving !

Attachments

Last edited: