The OfFiCIaL Low Rider Motorized Bicycle Thread

GoldenMotor.com

lambofgod121980

May 31, 2012
new caney TX
Re: The OfFiCIaL Low Rider MB Thread

I guess I better stop doing wheelies over dips. What happened?
The other day I was doing wheelies at the park around the corner from my house. Came down kinda hard and tweaked the forks just a little. That was a 2 weeks ago. Today I went to the store about 5 miles from my house. Went through the neigborhood comming back and hit a pot hole and bang - bolt snapped and my bike dropped 3in instantly and almost caused me to eat it. I rode it out and off the side of the road about 1/2 mile from the house. Pushed it home and swapped forks out. Then swapped them for a set of mountain bike style forks I had laying around so it still has a little give on front end.

Looks like gonna be a few till I can get a replacement. Gotta track down a good replacement or possibly buy new crown ( comes with crown, bolt, and spring) hopefully my check doesn't suck friday and I can order the parts I need to fix it \m/

ElGallo

Jul 1, 2012
San Antonio, Texas

Its a roadmaster mt.fury , its is a straight springer with the extended crown to lower it. I thought that lines look better than using a bent springer.
The motor is a high wrist with a low wrist piston. People talked about how itsnot possible but power is amazing and smoothness is nice. Right now playing with different different ways to space it out for optimum output.

lambofgod121980 Re: The OfFiCIaL Low Rider MB Thread

Nicebike man - looks like a mountain bike frame with a strait springer fork?

jrol22

Mar 19, 2010
IL

Well, This USED to be a lowrider.
Still has the classic lowrider frame to it and ape hangers.
Just swapped out the forks from springers to choppers.

I still have the Springers and all the other parts it had laying around somewhere.

After all, ive always liked the chopper look better lol
usflg

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Well, This USED to be a lowrider.
Still has the classic lowrider frame to it and ape hangers.
Just swapped out the forks from springers to choppers.

I still have the Springers and all the other parts it had laying around somewhere.

After all, ive always liked the chopper look better lol
usflg
Your bike would look great without that peanut tank propped up on top, can you convert the fat top tube to a tank? I'd certainly give that a try if you have the means.

jrol22

Mar 19, 2010
IL

Yeah, I hate that peanut tank with a PASSION.
Im working on a rack mount tank that would fit with the bike.

Some years ago I had built a rack with speakers, and neons, and covered the top with foam and white velour hence turning it into a seat.

Im thinking of going the same route...just NOT using it as a seat at all, but having the look of it none the less.
I really think that would fit with the bike looks.
I tried using the top tube as a tank once...but...it had more leaks than swiss cheese has holes, so we threw the towel on that.

tonyslowrider

Feb 28, 2012
winter springs-FL
Just got back on MOTORBICYCLING.COM after a few years and started looking around and stumbled upon The official low rider Motorized Bicycle Thread.I'M a little late to the party but here's my lowrider bike..shft.

Attachments

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA
Heres my razor chopper-low ridder. Still needs some work and a good polish, but she gos hard and turns heads as she is.
Its a razor viper built bye kents cycles also and has a rebuilt china girl motor that i reserrected. Custom fabed inlet tube and big bore head. Runs a 44t sproket and standerd nt carby. Custom made rear brake cable and chopped and shortend exhuast. On a good day maxs about 60-65kmh. Has no pedal crank just foot pegs and iam in the process of fabing up a nos canister that is opperated bye my knee. I also have a mambo cruiser and a second razor that ive chopped and modified.

Some awsome bikes dudes thanks for sharing

peace ftw

Attachments