San Diego's 7th Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Besides the CNS carb popping off one and the fouled plug near the start, some missing fender bolts and broken welds on my exhaust and rear/saddlebag rack. I was sitting good. I'm gonna get back up to code here this week. Next month, Southbay???

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Besides the CNS carb popping off one and the fouled plug near the start, some missing fender bolts and broken welds on my exhaust and rear/saddlebag rack. I was sitting good. I'm gonna get back up to code here this week. Next month, Southbay???
Yeah Im down lets do that South Bay ride up the Silver Stand, that should be a fun one. ****, lets go all the way to Mexico and back. dance1

23tiny

Aug 8, 2011
california
This was a fun ride and it went by fast because I really enjoyed riding in this group. The Quadricycle was a challenge to ride on some bumpy roads and a little hard to keep in the bike lines with curves and bumps but that’s nothing a little suspension can’t fix. I really thought I would have a hard time keeping up with the group but everyone worked as a team and for a new comer like me that was a big deal. So, on that note, I want to say thanks to all for the help and excitement. It was an extremely friendly safe riding environment. I can’t wait for the next ride. I hope it’s longer, maybe a super eliminator. Well, we’re finally back in Lancaster. I’ll be upgrading the Quadricycle’s suspension and installing a two speed jackshaft shifter. Thanks again for the great ride. .crt.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Check on Craigslist. There is a couple of local brothers Jimmy and Joey who sell complete motor kits and parts.
Jimmy and Joey live in Broadway Hieghts pff federal and the 94. Ive bought pparts from them. Godd quality. If you want a four stroke bike a friend of mine in OB is where you can go for a motor kit a bike or both or have one installed on yours.

-Hawaii

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Here you go Talk to Kieth from OB Bike and Tour. Tell him the SD riders sent you. Honest one man shop. Here is the website. has all the contact info at the bottom of the page. He hasnt been advertising his motors bu he has em.

OB Bike Tour

-Hawaii

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Sorry I missed the ride! Thanks for all the pictures. BTW, where was the segment that was on the shoulder of the 5 freeway? Is it an authorized bike path? I could see a bike path sign in one of the photos; so, it must be. DUH!! Anyway, looking forward to the next ride. Southbay?